I have been away for a while, mainly because the transition into motherhood has been a challenge, meaning it’s the hardest and most rewarding thing I’ve ever done in my life. I have also been adjusting to my new position as Branch Supervisor at work.
But the reason we have gathered here today is to speak about the Sephora VIB sale. I carefully curated my order for several days. I mainly went with products I’ve used before, with a couple of new buys.
- Rosebud Salve – I went with the minted version after three tins of regular. I love everything mint and I am hoping this is no different.
- Clinique Take Off the Day Cleansing Balm – I tried a deluxe sample of this and I love it! It really melts away my makeup. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on a full size.
- Boscia Luminizing Mask – I have been looking for a new clearing mask for awhile now, GlamGlow SuperMud is no longer cutting it for me. I’m excited to try this because it’s a peel off mask.
- Shishiedo Sun Screen – I used the wet force version last summer or I should say my Husband did, and I needed some more, I’m looking forward to trying this version.
- Sephora Makeup Remover – I really like this product I’ve been using it for a while now, I feel it works well and it’s a great value for the money.
- Clarisonic Repalcement heads – I have been using the delicate brushes for a few years now and I feel they work well for my sensitive skin. The sensitive brushes were too harsh, I’m glad I switched.
- L’Occitane Immortelle Eye Balm – I have used a ton of different eye creams and gels and this is the one. It’s “balmy” and delicate, the scent is light and the moisturizing power is top notch.
- Clinique Mascara – I used this mascara before, I liked it, it was a basic tubular formula. I went back mainly for the price and I’m hoping round two is enjoyable.
- First Aid Beauty Moisturizer – I’ve never used this branch before but I have been wanting to try this. Since giving birth my skin is no longer the same and I’m hoping going back to a more traditional moisturizer will help.
That rounds out my Sephora order, I went with a light order, I tend to go big with the Autumn sale. I’m looking forward to getting my order in the next few days.
I’m hoping to get back into posting on a more regular basis, it’s been an interesting few months and everyday has been a journey, an amazing crazy journey. And on that note it’s time to end!
All for now,
Title from:Love by LDR