It’s hard to believe it, but July like totally flew by! As we look to August I thought I might share some of my favourite things!!
- The Nordstrom Anniversary sale – The biggest and best Nordies sale of the year, where else can you get in season new items up to 40% off? Two words: No where! Because of my low/no buy initiative that I try to follow, I bought things that I needed and a couple to clearance splurges. You can see what I picked up (here)
- Lust For Life – LDR’s latest record dropped, it’s worth a listen or two! You can check my take on the record (here).
- Nars Orgasm Lip Gloss– I have been using this gloss instead of a lipstick since I used up my whole tube of MAC VIVA Glam VI, I wanted something lighter for Summer, and I had a mini tube from a point perk. I like the light coverage, and the formula isn’t sticky.
- Game of Thrones – It’s here, Winter is here, and some major shit is about to go down! If you haven’t watched this show yet you should probably binge watch it and prepare to be blown away it has everything you need in a show: dragons, death, sociopaths, war, magic, and ice zombies among other things. The show is now in it’s seventh season and I can see some big things happening soon!
- Harney & Sons tea – My Head Teller (God bless her) loves this brand of tea, and tries almost all of them, the Japanese Sencha and Chinese Flower were two that weren’t her cup of tea #punsointended, so she gave me the tins. They are a bit expensive, but through amazon you can get big bags of loose tea! And sometimes its better to have the loose tea.
This post was very, very late because my laptop died… With my whole life on it. J is trying to salvage what he can, but as it stands my blog back up, novel, a few screenplays, countless songs and pictures are gone. Not to mention all of the years I have been collecting images and funny gifs… So stay tuned for updates, they might be even more irregular for a little bit until I sort out my life. And, on that not it’s time to end!
All for now,
Title from: Godzilla by Kesha