It’s May (#Maythefourthbewithyou), J and I will be celebrating our fifth wedding anniversary, our little girl is six months old, LDR is dropping a record this month, and Summer unofficially starts. I figured I should hop back and post as much as I can when I can, since I have totally gotten away from that with all that has been going on! And I’m starting back up again with my latest edition of Favourite Things, there have been so many changes in my life I had to really sit and think about what few things I’ve even been able to enjoy.
- Tony Moly sheet masks – WTF, why did I wait so long to try these masks? There is literally one for every skin concern and they aren’t too expensive (Ulta does BOGO half off, and Amazon has them cheap too).
- Nivea Creme – Where has this creme been my whole life? Oh you know chilling at the drugstore. A must for harsh Winter skin! Not to mention there is a light fragrance, almost balmy texture and a huge tin is under $12.00.
- American Gods – This gem is on Starz, based on a book of the same name by Neil Gaiman, the first episode “The Bone Orchard” is the most hauntingly beautiful single episode I’ve ever seen. It’s a new show that debuted this summer season, about Gods old and new, there are some heavy hitters like Kristen Chenoweth, Ian McShane, and Gillian Anderson. Oh and the soundtrack TDF, I mean In the Pines?
- Sundress season – I have been looking forward to wearing my sundresses since Winter 2015, and now that I am closer to my fighting weight I can’t wait. I hopefully can add one or two more to the collection, like (here or here)
- Big barrel curls – Since going back to work in January I have been styling big barrel curls and I am loving the look, I plan to do a tutorial, just bear with me, while I get my life together and carve out some time to photograph it! I’m all about quick and easy ways to get ready in the morning considering most mornings I’m lucky if I eat breakfast and when I do it’s almost always in the nursery these days.
Lately my days have been filled with work and taking care of our little girl, which doesn’t leave a lot of time for me, or my blog for that matter. But now that she is getting older and sleeping better I’m hoping to get back to posting at least a couple times a week, until I can get back to where I was scheduling several weeks worth in advance. And on that note it’s time to end!
All for now,
Title from: Where Did You Sleep Last Night by Nirvana