It’s official, in a few short days I will have entered the last year of my twenties… 29, it seems like one of those “nothing good happens” ages, but I won’t know until I get there. So I decided to come up with a little wish list, since becoming a mother late last year I only buy things for myself that I need so any type of splurge is a treat!
- Virgo tee – J. Crew did a line of zodiac tees and I am lusting after the Virgo one (obviously, bonus points if you read that in Snape’s voice, #majordork), I’m it say’s exactivist, which for those of you who know a thing or two about the zodiac, it’s so fitting.
- Karl Lagerfeld x Vans – The line is dropping soon, and I am so excited, I’ve loved Lagerfeld’s work for a long time, and I grew up on the beach, Vans were a staple of shore life.
- Bad Bitch pallet – MAC announced a few pallets recently and the coolest one is the Bad Bitch, the colours are awesome, the name is awesome, and who wouldn’t want that?
I kept it short this year, I don’t really need a lot these are just some things that it would be nice to have. I’ll probably pick up the Virgo tee once it goes on sale, and I may be able to squeeze some extra money out of the budget to pick up a bithcin’ new pair of Vans! And on that note, it’s time to end!
All for now,
Title from: Head First for Halos by My Chemical Romance
It’s pretty wild that August is over, I don’t know where the summer went, but it just about gone! September is usually a pretty busy month for me. My Father’s birthday, my birthday, a couple of friend’s have birthdays, a wedding, and our little girl will be 10 months! I’m tired already just thinking about it… Anyway, even though August flew, I did manage to enjoy a couple of things!
- Yoga – I’ve been an on and off quasi yogi for several years and I gotta say, I didn’t always love it, but the older and hopefully wiser I get the more I appreciate it’s benefits. I have a dedicated post about yoga in the works, I just need time to photograph some poses, which will happen one day, hopefully one day soon, because I’d really like to share some of my favourite poses!
- 30 Rock – J and I started watching this show recently and it’s freaking fantastic! It’s smart, and funny, and has a lot of nerdy pop culture references, Tina Fey is always hilarious and Alec Baldwin is perfect as Jack. It’s definitely worth a watch!
- Khiel’s now at Sephora – THIS. IS. HUGE. I am in love with a few of their products and I am so happy that I can now get them from Sephora, since I buy most of my skincare and beauty products from there. Hello, November, I have a large order to place!
- Lush maxi – I got this maxi from the Nordies sale back in July and it was on back order and it just arrived and I love it! It’s really comfy and easy for the cool mornings and evenings we are experiencing in the Hudson Valley.
So now that September is here I am totally looking forward to Autumn, I am so ready to break out my sweaters and wool trousers and my Frye boots. And I’ll be celebrating the last year of my twenties in a few days. But more on that later! And on that note, it’s time to end!
All for now,
Title from: Modern Swinger by The Pink Spiders