Now that I am a full blown Mommy, I thought I might hop back on the posting bandwagon with some of the baby gear J and I love for our little girl! Being first time parents can be really scary, overwhelming and just plain hard. All of these products have made our lives a teensy bit easier.
- Halo SleepSack Swaddle – This thing is a lifesaver! Not only does it keep Baby Girl nice and warm, but it also keeps her wrapped up tight, and I don’t have to constantly reswaddle her! As she likes to kick those little legs. We’ve already had to put her in a 3-6 month size, because she is growing like a weed! I love how warm it is for her, and it’s much safer than a regular blanket.
- Sleep and Play body suits – Since Baby Girl was born in November and it has been pretty cold since then, the terry cloth and fleece body suits have been amazing! She stays warm, they are easy to launder and they are not too expensive, usually they go on sale for $5.00 or under.
- Boppy Pillow – I love this pillow, it is so versatile. I bought it mainly for nursing, which was such a challenge at first. But now that she’s bigger we sit her up in it and use it for tummy time. I would recommend everyone have one, or maybe two!
- Kiki the Elephant – Baby Girl is on the cusp of teething, so this will come in handy very soon. It’s less expensive than Sofie the Giraffe, and it’s name is Kiki!
- Mamaroo – Baby Girl had bouts of colic and this bouncy seat was just the ticket. This thing was not cheap, but worth every penny! It has five motion options, four sound options, mp3 jack, blue tooth enabled, a soft plushie seat, it’s only about twenty pounds so it’s easily portable and it doesn’t take up nearly as much space as other bouncy seats or swings. Baby Girl likes car ride and tree swing the best, and if she’s really fussy putting it on the highest speed really helps.
Adjusting to parenthood has not been an easy thing, and I am sure all new parents would agree, but at some point it just gets a lot easier all of the sudden. I hope this post helps anyone out there who may be struggling, I was there, we all were and it does get better! This is coming from the girl who thought she would be really terrible at all this mom stuff. And on that note it’s time to end!
All for now,
Title from: Bathwater by No Doubt