Everyday I am getting closer and closer to the half way mark in my pregnancy, and the part where J and I can find out what kind of human I’m growing. Even though J swears it’s a boy… So I thought I would share some pros and cons to my pregnancy.
I’ll start with the positive, since it’s probably good to be positive.
- I haven’t gained that much weight yet– I know I have a lot more to go, but the fiveish pounds I’ve gained so far really aren’t that bad.
- I’m eating better and more often. I’m eating a big breakfast everyday, healthy snacks and trying to eat more complete meals.
- I’m exercising when I feel up to it. Exercising is usually a chore for me, but if I can do a little that’s better than nothing.
- My digestive issues haven’t really been issues of late, I call that a win!
And now the not so great:
- My regular clothes are really starting not to fit, thank you maternity pants. Even though the extra fabric is super itchy and annoying…
- I’m craving everything I shouldn’t be eating. Like I would love a spicy tuna roll, a turkey sub, a red eye, wine, tequila, Champagne, and Brie. But I know it wouldn’t be worth it in the end.
- I am tired all of the time, like falling asleep between 8 and 9 is now a normal night for me. Getting up in the middle of the night, then being wide awake, or feeling like I didn’t even sleep are the norm for me.
- My back hurts all of the time, I am getting headaches from lack of caffeine and it is driving me nuts.
All in all it hasn’t been too bad so far, I just wish I felt better, according to everything I’m reading I should start to feel better and I’m not really. My pants don’t really fit and that sucks, but most of my dresses still fit so that gives me a lot of options, for now. And on that note, it’s time to end!
All for now,
Title from: Cecilia and the Satellite by Andrew McMahon