April has ended and it’s time again to share some of my favourite things! After March was a month of highs and lows, I hadn’t been feeling well for a while which mainly attributed to the lows. I was ready to have a better month.
- Spring clothes – I have been waiting all Winter to break out my S/S wardrobe. Let’s just say we are going to be seeing a lot of red, white, and blue! Not to mention my affinity for cute sundresses. I am also going to be #gettingnauti, on the regular, with all of the nautical pieces I have been collecting throughout the years.
- My hair is growing out! OMG, it is still very in between, and nowhere near where I would like it to be lengthwise. But, still I couldn’t be happier! And this growth is just in time to play with some cute S/S styles, like hello! Cute braids are just the remedy for my crazy/frizzy/wavy hair that will inevitably rule my hair during the warmer months!
- Google Calendar – I recently started to schedule my posts and my life in a more concise way, in Google calendar and let me just say, it has been a miracle! I even went so fair as to get the app for my iPhone6 Plus to stay on top of my organization on the go.
- Fleece PJ pants – All Winter long I have been living in flannel and fleece pajamas. And now that it’s starting to really warm up (and stay warm) it’s time to sadly, start putting them away. And my sister bought me this awesome pair of Jack Skellington pair.
- Saoirse Ronan’s Oscar look – I mentioned this look in my Best Dressed Oscar post (you can read it here). I loved her look, that Calvin Klein dress looked amazing on her. It’s green, covered in sequins, a deep v-neck, a low back, just gorgeous. But what stole the look for me were the earrings. The mix matched Chopard pair featured one pearl earring and one emerald. They were a perfect mix of class and sass.
And now that we are moving more into Spring I also can’t wait to take advantage of the nice weather. There will be some outdoor activities for sure. There is so much to do in the area, we just never think to explore any of them. This changes this season. And on that note, it’s time to end!
All for now,
Title from: Soak Up the Sun by Sheryl Crow