I thought today I might do something a little different. And share a few things that I am working on. I do this occasionally, and it’s been a while, so here we go!
1. I have been working like a mad woman behind the scenes, planning posts, scheduling, replying to comments, reading a ton about blogging and how to get better, and stressing, mainly stressing. There is so much going on at B@K’s right now, I hardly know which way is up. And on top of all of that I work full time.
2. I finally set up separate social media for B@K’s, you can follow me here on Twitter and here on Facebook. I figured it was way past the time I should have done this, and it’s not too much of a challenge to curate the additional accounts.
3. I’ll say it again, planning posts is such a God send… It makes me so happy/warm/fuzzy/fulfilled… I could talk about it for days…
4. I have this story idea I’ve been working on and I can’t get enough of it. I have been writing almost everyday, whether it’s a post idea, or some of my story. I figure as long as I keep writing I’m golden.
5. I have been working on taking better photos. I use my iPhone6 Plus, my point and shoot Sony, and J’s Cannon, I usually take a ton of pictures and hope that a few come out okay, but more recently I am doing much better. I am so excited for what the future brings with my photography.
I’m keeping really busy over here! I am so excited for some of the things that I have planned over the next few months. Stay tuned! And on that note, it’s time to end.
All for now,
Title from: See Her On The Weekend by Andrew McMahon