After a long day at work I was home relaxing and checking some emails and I came across one from the lovely Lianne over at Little Red Canvas (check her out peeps!) that I was nominated for a Liebster Award… What?! Nothing cool like that ever happens to me. A big thank you goes out to Lianne for this opportunity/challenge, so here we go!
Some things to keep in mind:
- In a new blog post, link and thank the person who nominated you
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who have 200 or fewer followers who deserve the recognition (you can use Bloglovin’ follower counts)
- Comment on those bloggers’ websites to inform them that they have been nominated
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you
- Create 10 questions for your nominees
- Why did you start your blog? I thought it would be a fun way to express myself.
- What is your dream vacation? Monte Carlo for the Monaco F1 Grand Prix.
- What is your most prized possession? My set of first edition Harry Potter books.
- What is your favorite quote? The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return, from the movie Moulin Rouge.
- Do you have any secret talents? I am great at walking into walls…
- What is your favorite blog post that you’ve written? Cut the applause and dim the lights about my favourite films.
- What is your guiltiest pleasure? Lays Salt and vinegar chips.
- What quality do you appreciate most in others? Honesty. Always honesty.
- Where do you want to be in five years? Hopefully writing more and 9-5ing less :)!
- Describe yourself in three words. Ridiculous, sarcastic, dork.
This has been one of the most fun posts I’ve done in a while! It has given me n opportunity to network with some fellow bloggers and get myself out there! And I love Q & As so they can keep coming! And on that note, it’s time to end!
All for now,
Title from: Quote from How I Met Your Mother