Well it’s November and that means we are officially in the Holiday Season! Although I am not the biggest fan of over commericalized bliss, I do enjoy the holiday season, I prefer to be with my family and enjoy good food, drink, and a toasty fire. This year my wishlist is a bit lean. I have been investing in a lot of my effort into building my perfect forever wardrobe and pinning down my beauty and skincare routines. In addition to my top picks, I’m also in the market for a new laptop. I need a laptop for portability, my current one can do most things just fine, but it overheats and that is just not good. J has already mentioned that one may be waiting under the tree for me! And now with out further ado, here is my Christmas 2015 wishlist!
1. Burberry wool scarf – In classic colours please! Of course to match my quilted jacket and trench coat!
2. Leather tech gloves – If there is one thing I hate about my current pair of leather gloves, it’s that I need to take them off to access my iPhone, which is incredibly annoying. I’d prefer black to match my coat and other outer wear accessories.
3. Diamond stud earrings – I have been wanting a pair forever, and they should be from Tiffany’s, being that I am a big Tiffany’s gal. Round would be my preferred shape, and not too big.
4. Guerlain Meteorites – Regular Clair 02 – I have been hearing some great things about these often referred to “Magic Balls”. I’m a big fan of setting powders and I’m itching to try this one.
5. Honeymoon by Lana Del Rey – On vinyl please! I love this record and I would love to listen to it on vinyl, I think the depth of each track would offer a unique listening experience.
6. High Fidelity by Nick Hornby – High Fidelity is one of my favourite films, and I would love to read the book, I probably should have read the book long ago, but better late than never.
7. Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams – Another one of my favourite films, and there are so many great lines. I would like to read all of the books.
8. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell – One of my favourite books and films. I read this book a long time ago and I never got my own copy.
Like I said I kept it simple this year. I would rather spend some quality time with my friends and family over the holiday season than get a bunch of stuff. But regardless of what is important I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season! And on that note, it’s time to end!
All for now,
Title from: Yule Shoot Your Eye Out by Fall Out Boy