Since I have admitted my problem with buying ALL the cosmetics, I figured I’d share some of my
(GASP) drugstore faves! For anyone that knows me there are more than you may think. Okay, here we go!
1. EOS lip balm — I got so many of these little egg shaped lip balms for Christmas, and I know I have mentioned them before. There are amazing and like crack, which I guess to a fiend, would be pretty amazing. My favourite is the sweet mint, not only does it do wonders for my lips but it is also calming and cooling.
2. Neutrogena Naturals facial cleanser — I have been using this cleanser with my Clarisonic for about a year now, and even before Clarisonic entered into m life and I love it, it is not super drying, and washes the day off. I always keep a back up.
3. Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak dry shampoo — I blow my hair out once or twice a week and the only way to maintain it is dry shampoo. This stuff is total HG status in my world. It is no more that $5.00 a bottle at my local Wal-Mart (a total steal). It smells great and even though I am a brunette it does not leave residue.
4. Not Your Mother’s She’s a Tease volumizing hair spray — Again total HG in my world. This hair spray smells amazing, holds like a dream and just won’t quit on me.
5. Equate sponge applicators — I have been using Wal-Mart brand make up sponges to apply my foundation 85-95% of the time since I started wearing liquid foundation. I only use them once then move on, and for the price, one can afford to. This year I do plan to use my nice brushes more often, but these are great to fall back on.
And on that note it’s time to end. I had a ball sharing some of my favourite drugstore beauty finds, I hope those of you who read try them! Let me know what you think, and even share your own favs!
All for now,
Title from; National Anthem by Lana Del Rey (yes, I have an LDR problem and I’m totally coolest with it)