It’s September 3rd, and we are moving right along. I am trying to enjoy my day off… Not going so well thus far. Watching daytime television , paying bills and washing dishes are all that have been accomplished. Up next is taking a shower and the hour long process that is styling my hair. I did find out that Nordies is having a sale, and J. Crew Factory is as well. PSA: You know you are depressed when the thought of shopping no longer excites you. So that is where I’m at depressed days away from twenty-six. I am always depressed around my birthday. I always am made to feel like I am unimportant and I don’t matter, regardless of it it was intentional or not and The plans that I want to make no one else does. So here is my birthday wish list at twenty-six or 2014 if you will:
1. Having a day to myself where I don’t have to speak to anyone.
2. Going to the Spa for a facial.
3. Going to see a Broadway musical; preferentially Les Miserable, which will be perfect for my mood.
4. Going to the Metropolitan Museum of Modern Art, or the New York Public Library.
5. Elsa Peretti Bone Cuff at Tiffany & Co.
6. The NARSissit Eyeshadow Palette at Sephora.
7. A bottle all to myself of Dom Perignon (very brut).
8. Misplaced Childhood by Marillion on vinyl.
9. All four seasons of The OC, all six seasons of Dawson’s Creek.
10. Having a day to myself where I don’t have to speak to anyone.
And on that note it’s time to end.
All for now,
Title from Birthday by The Beatles